I love when I think there's no food in the house, and then randomly whip up something super delicious. I’m probably going to finish this whole bowl, I love it so much.
- 1 Can tomato paste
- Half a block of firm tofu
- ½ Cup of nutritional yeast
- Sea salt and pepper
- Your favorite pasta spices (I used parsley and 21 salute from Trader Joes)
- Artichoke hearts (I used canned, just remember to always rinse canned food before cooking)
- Corn (frozen is fine)
- Sweet peppers
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the box. I used my favorite brown rice pasta from Trader Joes. I’ve tried loads of gluten free pastas and most get really mushy the second they are cooked too long, or after I reheat them the next day. I like my food burning hot so I use my microwave a lot with leftovers, and these Trader Joes noodles never get mushy. They are amazing.
2. While you are waiting for the water to boil for the pasta, place all of the sauce ingredients into a high speed blender and blend! Then transfer the sauce from the blender into a stove pan to heat.
3. Sauté all of the veggies in a pan with the same spices and lemon juice.
4. Combine the cooked pasta, sauce, and veggies in a bowl and enjoy!
PS I did finish the whole bowl :)