In case you haven't already guessed, I am a HUGE fan of Trader Joe's, so of course that is where I bought all of the ingredients for this pizza.
Previously, I had used their Gluten Free Pizza Crust, and I found that it lacked the crunch that I desired, although that could also be blamed on the fact that I overloaded it with sauce, veggies, and vegan cheese, so I still might give it another chance. This time around I used their new frozen Cauliflower Pizza Crust, also gluten-free, and liked it much better!
I love making my own pesto, but I am also thankful for Trader Joe's Vegan Kale, Cashew, & Basil Pesto when I want to make a quick meal!
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Fat Free Pizza Sauce
- Kale, Cashew, Basil Pesto (amazing!)
- Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- Kalamata Olives, halved
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds
- Bake the crust according to the instructions on the box.
- Slice the veggies while the crust is in the oven.
- Spread a thin layer of the pizza sauce over the entire crust, followed by a layer of pesto.
- Top with the veggies, and cheeses.
- Switch the oven to broil, and pop the pizza back in for approximately 6 minutes.