I love to go to the farmers market and I am happy to say that almost every ingredient that I used in this recipe was grown locally! My favorite is the Aptos Farmers Market which happens every Saturday from 8am to 12pm. I make sure to never leave the market without my favorite probiotic rich sauerkraut from Farmhouse Culture and sprouted hummus from Zena Foods!
- amino acids
- rice vinegar
- onion powder
- tabouli from Zena Foods
- avocado cilantro sprouted hummus from Zena Foods
- rainbow chard
- micro broccoli sprouts
- micro arugula sprouts
- cherry tomatoes
- miso mayo original flavor
- Place the oyster mushrooms in a container with the amino acids, lemon, rice vinegar, and onion powder. Let the mushrooms marinate for at least a few hours, the longer the better!
- Fill each rainbow chard leaf with a spoonful of hummus, and then add the marinated mushrooms, tabouli, and other veggies.
- Top each 'taco' with miso mayo, I used the original flavor and it was amazing!